Senior Planner (Civils)
Senior Planner (Civils)
£300-£400/day dependant on experience
Long term contract opportunity
Our client requires an experienced Senior Planner or Planning Engineer for their prestigious Cross Rail project based in Central London. The construction phase of the project is about to begin, with an expected completion date late in 2012. The scope of works within the project consists of mainly heavy civil engineering construction including elements of piling, RC structures, earthworks, temporary works and utilities with multiple project components involved that require planning.
• Working for the planning team in the development and maintenance of the project programme
• Monitor and report on the programme under engineering forms of contract.
• Liaise with site, management and commercial staff to develop and amend the construction programme.
• Forecasting potential problems and risk identification within the construction programme.
• Be able to align the programme with the projected expenditure
• Giving support to and managing team members
• Be part of the team to drive the programme and project towards successful completion with a hands on approach and high work ethic required.
The successful candidate will bring to the role:
• A commitment and drive to succeed within the team on a major project
• Previous Planning Engineer or Senior Planner experience with main contractors in the UK
• Proven experience within a similar role on major projects (civils or building considered)
• Experience from a civil engineering site background moving into a planning role preferred
• Proven accomplished user of Primavera P6
• Proven ability to manage planning activities
• Educated to degree level or above a definite advantage
• CSCS card essential
The organisation operates across multiple civil markets, including rail, utilities, highways and various heavy civil engineering projects. They put an emphasis on training and development to enable growth of the individual and the company with long term career opportunities available for the successful candidate.
Please send a CV to CarmichaelUK via firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 02085228888.
Could your friend do this job? If so then refer their CV to us at www.carmichaeluk.com and be eligible for up to £300. Terms and conditions apply.
|Job Location||Central London|
|Rate/Salary||£300 - £400 per day|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!