As an ITU nurse you are in high demand in London. Pulse have exciting opportunities to offer you if you are looking for flexible agency work. Pulse has a variety of positions available within the NHS and Private sectors. Our experienced nurse led recruitment team will guide you through the recruitment process and offer assistance and guidance regarding your Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)*.
We offer a variety of shifts including long days, nights, weekends and ad hoc shifts offering competitive rates of pay and flexibility of shifts.
Why Choose Pulse?
• We kick start the recruitment process abroad before you attend your interview in London
• We reimburse Objective structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)*
• We offer competitive rates of pay and a daily payroll service
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Free mandatory training
• We offer the opportunity to work as a HCA whistle waiting for your NMC registration
• Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complication out of your registration
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 12 months clinical experience in ITU
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Provide references covering 3 years
For further information please contact Grace on email@example.com, or call me direct on 02 9965 9411.
|Job Location||Central London|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!