Paediatric, PICU and NICU Nurses - London
Are you an experienced Paediatric nurse looking for exciting work opportunities in London?
As a Paediatric Nurse you are in high demand in London. If you are looking for flexible agency work, Pulse has a variety of positions available with in the NHS and private sectors. Our experienced Nurse led recruitment team will guide you through the recruitment process and offer support and guidance in completing your Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
Pulse are a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency.
Pulse London Nursing is looking for Paediatric Nurses to work in London for ad-hoc, short & long term placements.
Our shifts involve working on general Paediatric ward settings, Paediatric Intensive Care Units and Neonatal Units where we're currently experiencing an overwhelming demand at a number of hospitals across London offering competitive pay rates.
Why Choose Pulse?
• We kick start the recruitment process abroad before you attend your interview in London
• We reimburse your Objective structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)*
• We offer the opportunity to work as Healthcare Assistant whilst waiting for your NMC registration
• We offer competitive rates of pay and a daily payroll service
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Free mandatory training
• Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complication out of your registration
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 12 months current clinical experience in Paediatrics
• Be a proficient in all aspects of Paediatric Nursing
• Be able to provide references covering the last 3 years
For further information please contact Grace on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me direct on 02 9965 9411.
|Job Location||Central London|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!