As an A&E Nurse you are in high demand in London. If you are looking for flexible agency work, Pulse has a variety of positions available within the NHS and Private sectors. Our experienced nurse led recruitment team will guide you through the recruitment process and offer assistance on completing your Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)*.
If you are a talented A&E nurse looking for exciting new opportunities in London, Pulse can provide you with fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options from full-time to ad hoc shifts.
Why Choose Pulse?
• We kick start the recruitment process abroad before you attend your interview in London
• We reimburse Objective structured Clinical Examination (OSCE )*
• We offer competitive rates of pay and a daily payroll service
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Free mandatory training
• Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complication out of your registration
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 12 months current clinical experience in A&E
• Be a proficient in all aspects of A&E work
• The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environments
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Be able to provide current references covering the last 3 years
Pulse are a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
For further information please contact Grace on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me direct on 02 9965 9411.
|Job Location||Central London|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!