Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Essex
Pulse is looking for a Band 6 Occupational therapist with acute medical knowledge and experience.. Candidates applying for this position must have experience in a previous occupational therapy role.
The candidate’s duties will include;
• Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident.
• Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
• Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
• Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients.
• Supporting the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service.
• Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
• Maintaining accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards.
In return Pulse can offer you;
•Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from a welcoming, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Grace on 02 9965 9411 to discuss this vacancy or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Location||No Preference|
|Listed By||Pulse Staffing|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!