Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Kent
Pulse has a vacancy available for a band 6 Occupational therapist who has knowledge and experience in an Accident and Emergency or Acute ward, as this is the environment they will be placed in. This is a full time role to start as soon as possible, and it is based in Kent. The successful candidate needs to be able to work effectively independently, and they must be able to manage their own case load. This position will involve some weekend work, therefore candidates must be quite flexible.
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
• Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident.
• Work effectively under a pressure in as fast paced environment.
• Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
• To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients.
• To be able to successfully work alone and manage caseload.
• To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service.
• Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards.
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from a welcoming, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Grace on 02 9965 9411 to discuss this vacancy or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Location||No Preference|
|Listed By||Pulse Staffing|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!