Band 6 Ortho/Rehab Physiotherapist-London
Pulse are now actively seeking a Band 6 Ortho/Rehab Physiotherapist to work within the London area.
The suitable candidate must have previous exposure in an Orthopaedic field and be able to work weekends. Orthopaedic Physio specialises in the treatment of patients undergoing planned surgery or those who are admitted to hospital due to traumatic accident or incident.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• be legally responsible and accountable
• writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from a welcoming, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Grace on 02 9965 9411 to discuss this vacancy or email your CV to email@example.com
|Job Location||No Preference|
|Listed By||Pulse Staffing|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!