Band 6 Paediatric Community Physiotherapist - Birmingham
Pulse are currently looking for a Band 6 Paediatric Community Physiotherapist to work in Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Previous exposure in a Paediatric setting.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes;
• advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery;
• monitoring and evaluating clients' progress;
• work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem;
• educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• be legally responsible and accountable;
• writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from a welcoming, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Grace on 02 9965 9411 to discuss this vacancy or email your CV to email@example.com
|Job Location||No Preference|
|Listed By||Pulse Staffing|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!