Band 6 Physiotherapist - Merseyside
Pulse is searching for a suitable Band 6 Physiotherapist for a role based in Merseyside. The physiotherapist needs to have specialist knowledge and experience in Muscular skeletal disorders, as the candidate will be supporting individuals suffering with this disorder. This is a community position which therefore requires a candidate who is a car driver who can travel to individual’s homes. This is a full time post.
An overview of the roles responsibilities;
• Helping people achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
• Successfully assess a patient’s health to create an effective plan of action. Continue to monitor patients and keep their care plans up to date.
• Effectively carry out therapy sessions one on one and in a group setting..
• Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals.
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from a welcoming, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Grace on 02 9965 9411 to discuss this vacancy or email your CV to email@example.com
|Job Location||No Preference|
|Listed By||Pulse Staffing|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!