Band - 6 Speech & Language Therapist - London
Pulse has an opportunity for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist based in London.
The suitable candidate will be accountable for a caseload of children within a primary special school. The role includes working in close collaboration with colleagues in schools. This involves providing specialist assessment, diagnosis, professional evidence and treatment as part of a multidisciplinary team.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Paediatric Experience
• At least 12 months Speech and Language job role experience
In return Pulse can offer you;
•Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from a welcoming, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Grace on 02 9965 9411 to discuss this vacancy or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Location||No Preference|
|Listed By||Pulse Staffing|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!