Band - 8a Clinical Psychologist Pain Management - Hampshire
Pulse are currently recruiting for a band 8a Pain Management Psychologist to be based in Hampshire.
It is essential for applicants applying to have experience working with adults mental health and chronic health conditions, working in an MDT, assessments and interventions and ACT/ CBT skills.
It is essential for candidates to be HCPC registered experience in pain or related long term health conditions is ideal.
In return Pulse can offer you;
•Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from a welcoming, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Grace on 02 9965 9411 to discuss this vacancy or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Location||No Preference|
|Listed By||Pulse Staffing|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!