Our client is a Financial Services organisation based in Edinburgh city centre. The Financial and Regulatory Control team undertakes the control, reporting and governance activities to support the division and the wider organisation. They deliver assurance to their underlying financial information and produce internal and external reporting. This is a 4 month contract with potential to extend.
As part of the Financial and Regulatory Control team your role will be to provide a Business Partnering service to the key stakeholders, whilst supporting the Financial Control activities for part of the business. Your role will focus on the management and analysis of data based on the source systems including supporting the team by liaising with key stakeholders and managing a high volume of queries through month end. You’ll also be given the opportunity to work across the team on queries and network across the organisation, liaising with a number of stakeholders across different locations.
• Qualified accountant. CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
• Financial services experience is an advantage.
• Financial control experience and knowledge of loan or Treasury related systems/products is desirable.
• A working knowledge and ability to interrogate a SAP ledger is essential.
• You will need to show your ability to manage financial control processes and how you collaborate across multiple stakeholders.
• Self-starter and can work on their own initiative.
• Attention to detail, Analytical skills and Problem Solving
• Advanced excel
• Partnering experience in a finance team in a large organisation, ideally Financial Services
|Rate/Salary||£340 - £350 per day|
|Duration||4 mth contract|
|Listed By||Wilkinson & Associates (Accountants)|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!