Financial Reporting Accountant
Our client is a Financial Services organisation based in Edinburgh city centre. This role will involve liaising with various stakeholders and will suit proactive individuals who have excellent communication skills and Board level exposure. You will be organised and methodical in your approach to work.
The role will be responsible for:
• Managing the production of Pillar 2 reporting for various life companies to the Regulator.
• The delivery of financial reporting for a number of non-regulated legal entities (some new entities) under IFRS.
• Working with the regulatory policy teams to identify and understand regulatory change.
• Leading finance input into ad-hoc projects
This role will suit:
• Qualified accountant. CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
• Individuals who have managed delivery of reporting.
• Strong background in financial reporting.
• Financial services experience in desirable.
• IFRS exposure/US GAAP desirable.
• Regulatory reporting (Solvency II) desirable but not essential.
|Rate/Salary||£300 - £400 per day|
|Duration||12 mth contract|
|Listed By||Wilkinson & Associates (Accountants)|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!