Assistant Finance Manager
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a finance or reporting professional to support our financial services client based in Edinburgh city centre. You’ll be providing the reports and analysis required to support key business decisions supporting external reporting. The Financial and Regulatory Control team undertakes the control, reporting and governance activities to support the division and the wider organisation. Your role will be supporting the production of financial disclosures, including the associated control and governance processes. This is a fixed term contract.
• Support the following in relation to legacy business:
- Statutory, Regulatory and Management reporting
- Cost management
- Planning, Forecasting and Stress testing
- General business liaison and support
• Provide technical support and assistance to the business in a subject area, using own judgement as to when more complex queries require escalation.
• Deliver small-scale projects or well defined tasks on larger projects to improve support to the business.
• Monitor and support a range of processes and systems to ensure that they are effectively maintained and coordinated, recommending improvements.
• Establish and build relationships with customers to identify business requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance.
• Qualified or part qualified accountant CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
• You will need to show your ability to undertake detailed analytical review and reconciliations and how you collaborate across multiple stakeholders.
• Working knowledge of Finance Systems e.g. GL, budget and planning tools.
• Experience of using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Awareness of market and industry environment (commercial awareness).
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to implement change.
• Planning, organisation and prioritisation.
|Rate/Salary||£33000 - £37000 per annum|
|Listed By||Wilkinson & Associates (Accountants)|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!