Finance Business Partner
Our client has an exciting within their Business Partnering function. They are looking for a Finance Business Partner who can join them on a fixed term basis.
Finance Business Partnering has a key role to play in supporting the business through reporting, planning and forecasting and providing high quality insight and analysis to Leadership Team and their teams, supporting decision making at the highest level.
The role will involve:
• Supporting the business on the delivery of the expenses plan/forecast
• Providing monthly result packs to the business, providing insight and challenge on the numbers
• Providing consultancy to the business on financial and governance related queries
• Providing insight and challenge through the planning process and delivering real value add
• Challenging the current process to find more efficient and effective ways of doing things
• Providing ad-hoc support to Senior Management, delivering high quality MI and analysis to Leadership Team and their teams
• Role modelling the right behaviours and leading by example for the wider Business Partnering Team
• A self-starter attitude with strong customer service focus and experience in stakeholder management
• Qualified Accountant
• Experience in planning and forecasting
• The ability to deal with competing priorities and be able to respond quickly to requests
• A commitment to getting the job done, being accountable for delivery
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and take on board business requirements and develop solutions that meet the needs of key stakeholders
|Rate/Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Listed By||Wilkinson & Associates (Accountants)|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!