Finance Systems Accountant
Our client is a Financial Services organisation based in Edinburgh city centre. Reporting to the Senior Accountant, this role will be primarily responsible for the functional support and maintenance of Hyperion Planning, HFM and Essbase within Finance, user training, production of new reports and on-going process improvement. The role also includes responsibilities for supporting the Coda general ledger, in conjunction with another member of the team, and there will be opportunities to work on system related projects on an ad hoc basis as well as the potential to support other systems as they come under the responsibility of the team. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
The candidate should have a good understanding of finance processes and controls across large organisations, and how they link with associated systems. Although not directly responsible for creating and amending business rules and webforms in the system, the candidate must have the ability to gather and interpret requirements and communicate them to Business Systems (technical systems administrators).
Key skills and competencies
• Part qualified CA/ACCA/CIMA, or equivalent, would be an advantage
• Good understanding of EPM systems and internal control environments
• Ability to plan, design & perform system testing, and consider the wider impact of changes across all applications
• Ability to troubleshoot issues independently
• Good understanding of finance and accounting concepts
• Previous Hyperion experience would be an advantage
• Strong Excel skills
• Attention to detail
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work within tight deadlines
• Work effectively as part of a team
|Duration||12 mth FTC|
|Listed By||Wilkinson & Associates (Accountants)|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!