Regulatory Development Manager
Wilkinson & Associates are assisting our banking client in the recruitment of a Regulatory Development Manager. Our client is a challenger bank bringing competition to the sector and they’re keen to hire a qualified accountant to join them on their journey.
If you have experience in Banking, Regulatory Reporting and / or Treasury this position could represent the next step in your career.
Summary of the role
• Maintain a deep understanding of the regulatory framework
• Monitor all current and potential regulatory developments which impact on prudential reporting.
• Ensure the bank has carried out sufficient analysis to properly understand the impact of regulatory developments.
• Lead finance change activities arising from the regulatory change agenda.
• Provide briefing on prudential reporting impacts of regulatory change
• Manage relationships with key stakeholders such as the Regulatory Strategy & Liaison, Liquidity Reporting, Liquidity Risk and Capital & Funding teams.
• Manage the Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) ILAA EUC i.e. responsible for the technical interpretations and manage the process of any change requests with IT.
• Act as a conduit between the Finance/Treasury work streams and the Migration team through regular interaction and communication from a technical regulatory perspective; ensuring that any issues/requirements are considered, raised and addressed.
• Able to demonstrate an understanding and experience of the theory and practicalities of regulatory reporting to the PRA and EBA
To be considered for the role you will be a qualified accountant with financial services experience. Specific retail banking knowledge would be highly advantageous but applicants with transferrable skills from the broader financial services arena will be considered. You should have knowledge of how regulation and / or liquidity and capital processes are applicable to the sector. Previous reporting experience is a must. You should have demonstrable skills in liaising with and influencing senior stakeholders.
|Rate/Salary||£35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Listed By||Wilkinson & Associates (Accountants)|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!