Financial Control Analyst
Our client is a Financial Services organisation based in Edinburgh city centre. You will join the team responsible for the oversight of the client money activities performed by the UK Transfer Agencies. The successful candidate's main area of focus will be to closely monitor the UK Transfer Agent's client money responsibilities, from daily oversight (Client Money Reconciliations) to monthly reporting to the FCA. This is a 12 month contract.
• Oversight of daily reconciliations completed by transfer agencies
• Complete daily client money retrocession calculations
• Review daily fund assets reconciliations
• Review breach reporting for adherence with CASS regulations and challenge where required to enable breach closure
• Completion of client money reporting information
• Monthly analysis of Client Money Asset Return and as appropriate query exceptions
• Presentation of Client Money Asset returns
• Manage and monitor the CASS audit deliverables from a transfer agency perspective
• Assist with the clearance of aged client money balances
• Ideally a qualified accountant. CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
• Knowledge for CASS regulations
• Strong Excel skills
• Knowledge of Transfer Agent systems, eg. FAST and AWD
• Using business awareness to enhance the client money processes.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills, with a strong sense of accountability
• High degree of attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels
• A team player who is keen to contribute to team successes as well as being able to work alone and deliver tasks
|Rate/Salary||£400 per day|
|Listed By||Wilkinson & Associates (Accountants)|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!