Our client, based in Fife, currently has a requirement for a contractor to join their team for 3-6 months initially. This role has the potential to turn permanent.
This is an unique opportunity to work closely with the company’s FD to implement new reporting processes and to gain experience of working in a commercial role within a fast-paced international businesses.
This role will drive insight and performance reporting to key business stakeholders through financial and commercial analysis of data and developing weekly and month-end reporting for remote sites.
The role will involve:
• Monthly management accounting and consolidation
• Supervising and monitoring client invoicing, AP, and AR
• Daily profit and loss forecasting and analysis
• Overseeing the financial inventory control process
• Product pricing and budgeting
• Partnering with key Business Stakeholders
You will be a qualified/QBE or part-qualified accountant with strong commercial acumen, excellent MS Excel ability and analytical skills. In addition to this you will be experienced in dealing with stakeholders outside of the Finance environment.
You will be available for an immediate start in this role.
|Rate/Salary||£30000 per annum|
|Listed By||Wilkinson & Associates (Accountants)|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!