Our client, a well-respected independent accountancy firm, is looking for an experienced Accountant to join their busy Edinburgh office on a part-time basis. This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in an organisation providing excellent client service.
This role will initially be a contract opportunity, with a strong potential to turn permanent. As the role is to replace a leaver, applicants must be immediately available. This is a part time role of around 25 hours a week and will initially be a 3 month fixed term contract.
• You will be responsible for the day to day operational and financial management of a client portfolio across a range of industry sectors
• You will assume responsibility for client assignments working closely with the Partner, delivering required outputs within the agreed timescales
• You will assume responsibility for the development and maintenance of key external client relationships, responding to client queries or ensuring queries are directed and responded to appropriately
• You will identify and action cross-selling and business development opportunities
• Ideally, you will be professionally qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent ), part-qualified or alternatively qualified by experience with previous experience of working in practice
• You will have experience of working in an accounts preparation role in a practice environment, with strong technical knowledge of financial year-end reporting and tax
• You will have a client service approach and the ability to develop and maintain internal /external stakeholder relationships
• You will have a professional approach and excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
This role is working within a small practice environment and will therefore provide an opportunity to gain broad exposure to a variety of clients. It is essential that the post-holder is prepared to cover general office administration as part of this role.
|Rate/Salary||£30000 per annum + pro rata|
|Listed By||Wilkinson & Associates (Accountants)|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!