Statutory Finance Manager
Our client is a Financial Services organisation based in Edinburgh city centre. The statutory accounts team are responsible for the preparation of legal entity statutory accounts. These companies range in principal activity depending on the nature of the deals contained within, they have varying levels of complexity and range across a number of financial year ends. As a statutory accounts specialist you will be responsible for the completion of your own designated portfolio of companies taking these through from initial planning to filing with company’s house. This is an eight month contract.
• Ownership and completion of statutory accounts for assigned portfolio of companies.
• Direct liaison with key stakeholders to the statutory accounts process including the business, company directors, group tax and external auditors.
• iXBRL tagging for companies within own portfolio.
• Presentation at board meetings.
• Communicating effectively with senior management to help drive the completion of all statutory accounts within the commercial financial control remit.
• Qualified accountant CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
• Experience in the preparation of statutory accounts and working with external auditors.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communicator with a wide and diverse range of stakeholders.
• The ability to review work to high standards as well as to deliver quality outputs to tight deadlines.
• Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a specific remit.
• Enjoys a fast paced, rapidly changing working environment
|Rate/Salary||£340 - £350 per day|
|Duration||8 mth contract|
|Listed By||Wilkinson & Associates (Accountants)|
Are you looking for quality employees? Post a Job on WORKgateways!