Interested in some quick work in a non-skilled construction job? Interested in becoming a construction industry subcontractor? Or searching for something more specific, like carpenter and joiner jobs in the UK?
Whether you're skilled, unskilled, looking to gain valuable experience, or simply looking to fill your next pint of larger, the UK's building, trades and labour market offers something for everyone. Apply to Jobs before you arrive or Register with Agencies up to 6 months before you arrive.
Construction Engineers and Qualified Professionals like Quantity Surveyors and Construction Managers see our other section.
There are a whole range of jobs in the construction industry. This section of the website will tell you everything you need to know about construction jobs in the UK, including:
- What specific construction jobs are available?
- Where most construction jobs are located?
- How much you can expect to earn for construction?
- What qualifications and experience do you need?
- Who employs construction people?
- Which types of employment (perm., temp. etc.) are common for construction employment?
You'll also find valuable tips on:
- Building and construction practices in Britain
- Preparing a CV to get a construction position.
What type of construction positions are available?
If you are looking for an oportunity overseas, then the UK could be just the place for you.
The construction industry is big - even with the slowdown since the financial crisis. There are numerous occupations within the industry and there is a great demand for more workers. Whatever your trade or skill, chances are you will be able to find something for you.
Here, you will find information about:
General Construction Jobs, including specific information for:
- Carpenters / joiners
- Ceiling fixers
- Steel fixers