Randstad in the Middle East
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New Name, Proven Expertise
In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years' recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the world's largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year.
With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
- Accounting and Finance
- Advertising, Media and PR
- Construction and Engineering
- Hospitality and Retail
- HR and Business Support
- IT and Telecommunications and Electronics
- Oil and Gas
- Pharmaceutical and FMCG
- Property and Real Estate
- Sales and Marketing
- Executive Search and Selection
Randstad Middle East Brings You
- Instant access to a global talent pool, bringing you the highest-calibre of candidates with sought after skills and world-class experience.
- 8 offices across the Middle East meaning we are always close at hand.
- Highly trained consultants who specialise in your specific sector.
- Offices in 46 countries with an established international network, ensuring a seamless and steady supply of specialist skills from across the globe.
- Trusted local presence with consultants who all live and work in the region, taking the time to get to know your work environment and culture.
- Global brand recognition. As part of Randstad, we have immense scale across the world, enabling us to attract the best possible candidates, globally.
- The unique benefits of a multi-disciplinary recruiter, able to recruit all professionals, from the designers of the building to its eventual occupiers.
- Significant time and cost savings as an experienced Managed Services Provider streamlining all processes through one point of contact.
For more information, please contact Randstad:
- +971 (0)4 360 2650 / +971 (0)4 360 2644